Peter Dunkin FCIM
Peter Dunkin, our Founder, is a leading Aviation Advisor, Executive Coach, and sought after industry speaker. He has 30 years experience in international aviation including senior level roles with British Airways, Etihad Airways, and Delta Air Lines. He was part of the start up team for Etihad Airways, and previously spent 17 years with British Airways in key commercial and operational leadership posts both in the UK and overseas. Whilst at BA, he was a key member of an Organisational Change Team, and established and ran a Government team responsible for BA’s Public Sector business. In Africa, he set up and launched new services to Nigeria’s capital Abuja, as well as in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire. His earlier career included sales and marketing management roles with British Caledonian, Continental, and Delta Air Lines.
Peter is also an Accredited Executive Coach and certified NLP Practitioner. He coaches senior executives in communication skills, building their ‘personal brand’ and inspires individuals and companies to maximise performance and potential. Peter has run the London Marathon, sings choral music, and has a passion for sport.
Professional Qualifications and notables
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, and a Chartered Marketer.
- Board Director of the UK Board of Airline Representatives (BARUK) 2005 to 2007.
- Senior Associate of Penna PLC. Human Capital Consultants & Executive Coaches.
- Fellow of the Institute of Travel and Tourism.
- Outstanding Services to Travel Award 2006 from the Guild of Travel and Tourism.
- Many published articles in the Travel Industry press, and guest university lecturer
- Memberships: Aviation Club, MCC, Lords Taverners, Royal Automobile Club.