Peter Dunkin, our Founder, is an accredited Executive Coach and airline industry specialist. He inspires individuals and teams to
Whilst at BA, he was a key member of an Organisational Change Team, and established and ran a Government team responsible for BA’s Public Sector business. In Africa, he set up and launched new services to Nigeria’s capital Abuja, as well as in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire. His earlier career included sales and marketing management roles with British
Professional Qualifications and notables
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, and a Chartered Marketer.
- Accredited Professional Executive Coach (Association for Coaching)
- Certified Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). Certificate and Diploma in NLP.
- Board Director of the UK Board of Airline Representatives (
BARUK) 2005 to 2007.
- Senior Associate of LHHPenna. Human Capital Consultants & Executive Coaches.
- Fellow of the Institute of Travel and Tourism.
- Outstanding Services to Travel Award 2006 from the Guild of Travel and Tourism.
- Many published articles in the Travel Industry
press, and guest university lecturer
- Memberships: Aviation Club, MCC, Lords Taverners, Royal Automobile Club.